- Nephthys - a file sharing tool for WebDAV and FTP
- phpfspot - a dynamic online gallery for F-Spot
- MasterShaper - a traffic shaper GUI for Linux. See also mastershaper.org
- greylistd CouchDB - adding CouchDB support to greylistd
- iMelaG - an Apple iOS profile generator
- MachDB contributions
- Mail-Archivo - simple E-mail archiving system
The NetShadow server story¶
All webserver names base on characters of "Masters of the Universe" - probably more known as "He-man".
- skeletor - Apache, SVN-Repository, FTP-Server, ... gofer
- orko - MySQL, IMAP, Sendmail ... quiet powerful
- stratos - replaced skeletor
Nice and helpful pages:¶
Helpful git commands:¶
Create a tag¶
git tag -s -m "phpfspot 1.4 public release" phpfspot-1.4
Create a release-pack¶
git archive --format=tar -v --prefix=phpfspot-1.4/ phpfspot-1.4 > phpfspot-1.4.tar
Push a change directly into a remote-branch¶
git push orko:/var/www/htdocs/ master:refs/heads/cleanup
Add a tracking branch¶
git remote add contrib http://xxx.net/git/phpfspot/.git/ git fetch contrib git branch --track contrib contrib/master
svn2git worked best for me with¶
- Put ".hidden" files in all empty directories in the SVN repository - since GIT does not take care about empty directories - and commit them.
- git-svn clone -A authors.txt -T trunk file:///var/lib/svn/phpfspot/
- Clone git-repo elsewhere, then recloned back with --bare to /var/cache/git
Latest newsView all news
greylistd CouchDB support (01/30/2011 09:04 AM)
Add CouchDB support to greylistd to support storing triplets in database rather then a plaintext file.
This allows quicker lookups and replication to other greylistd instances.
Writing this patch was started by lefant.net and I continued his work....
iMelaG (10/31/2010 11:04 AM)
iMelaG - the Apple iOS profile generator
Generates .mobileconfigs (XML) on the fly and delivers it to a iOS powered device via HTTP or E-mail.
Look into this projects Wiki to find out more about iMelaG.
You can query this GIT repository from http://git.netshadow.at/iMelaG.git/...
Mail-Archivo (01/02/2010 09:41 AM)
MachDB (01/11/2009 08:28 AM)
MachDB is a project of Nathan Hubbard. Follow the link below to his homepage for more informations and stable releases. Here we are collecting some contributions and patches.
You can query this GIT repository from http://git.netshadow.at/machdb.git/
exilog (12/03/2008 08:21 PM)
exilog is a project of Tom Kistner. Follow the link below to his website for more information and stable releases. Here we are collecting some contributions and patches.
You can query this GIT repository from http://git.netshadow.at/exilog.git/